Monday, April 29, 2013

Card - SU Thank You

I made this for a lady who has invited me to a Stampin Up event tonight.  I'm looking forward to meeting new friends.
I started with a Certainly Celery card. I cut a piece of Lovely Lilac DSP to leave a small border.  I cut a layer of white card stock which I treated the edges with the SU Eyelet Border punch.  I created the side accents with the SU Round Tab punch and folded them in half and wrapped them over the DSP and white layer.  This layer was glued to the card front.  I stamped my greeting with the Sincere Salutations stamp set in Lovely Lilac to match DSP .  I punched small SU 5 Petal punchies in white and placed them over the tabs and held them in place with tiny white brads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.