Sunday, May 26, 2013

Challenge - Off the Edge & C4C187

I started with a heavy white card which I splattered with Kiwi Kiss ink on a wet foam brush.  I dried it with a heat gun.  I had colored the large middle HMP flower with the same Kiwi Kiss ink and dried it with the heat gun.  I inked up the Stampin Up Print Pattern background stamp with an old somewhat dry stamp pad.  I stamped it off the edge of the top of the card and got this subtle diamond shapes.  I really like it.  I stamped the SU Happy Birthday greeting 3 times across the bottom again going off the edge of the card.  I stitched the flowers onto the card front with crochet cotton through the cute yellow buttons I put in the centre of the flowers.   I'm submitting this card in the Come and Get Card Challenge - Off the edge and Crazy 4 Cards Challenges - no patterned paper C4C187.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous button flowers Sylvia. Love how you have taken the sentiment Off the Edge! Fab entry for our challenge at Come and Get It. Thanks for sharing with us this week. Hope to see you back again! Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design. Great little birthday card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.