Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Photo - May Long Weekend

I was out taking pictures on the weekend. I've started getting some shots for my 2014 photo calendars for the gift giving season.  I was out in nature a lot and enjoyed the great weather we had, finally for a long weekend in Alberta.  The seagulls were playing with me and my camera, making sweeping flights very close.  Visited some vintage shoppes. The new pine cones with their great color and perfect symmetry.  I couldn't resist the reflection of the bridge in the water and finally the crab apples trees in bloom!  The background is also one of my shots of a lake with blue sky, dry grass, and trees on the island across from me. I hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.