Sunday, June 16, 2013

Card - Birthday Flowers

I made this card for my sister.  I will be with her for her birthday this year which has not happened in years. She has moved closer so I anticipate it happening more often.  It is so good!
I think the card is Marina Mist. I layered onto it a Spellbinders A2 Fancy Ribbon Threader white layer.  I run a piece of blue seam binding through the bottom threader which matches the card really well.  I found a complimentary piece of designer paper trimmed it to not quite square and adhered it above the threader.  I layered onto it 3 flowers cut with Sizzix Flower Layers #10.  The large ones cut from pearl vellum and the small ones from matching card stock. After making holes through the flowers and the card front with a push pin I added a small white sequins to the tiny white brads which hold the flowers in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.