Saturday, June 22, 2013

Christmas Card Stack - Ornament

I made these sets with green and red cards.  I printed the greeting and the string bow for the ornament on a white layer.  The white layer is cut to leave a small border of card color. The ornament was cut with one of the Spellbinder 2012 Heirloom Ornament Nestabilities. The red and white spotted paper is by Pinecone Press Papers - Rudolph. The black ornament hanger was cut with the Sizzix Ornament die and trimmed straight across. The white snowflake in the ornament centre was cut with the Stampin Up! Northern Snow Flurry Bigz die.  It is held in place with a small crystal brad.  I punched a evergreen garland with a Martha Stewart Double Edge Pine Needles Trim punch. The paper I used was by the AC Kringle & Co Lighting Department.  I punched it wider than I needed and placed it so that string is somewhat covered.  I adhered it down and trimmed it to the card edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.