Tuesday, June 11, 2013

R2G Card Kits - Five Petal on DSP

I started with Stampin Up Apricot Appeal card stock.  I added a SU Top Note die in SU Rose Red DSP.  Once the Top Note was adhered I wrapped Apricot Appeal ribbon across the bottom part of the card ensuring that the placement of my flower.  I taped the ends of the ribbon to the inside of the card.  I then layered the large SU 5 Petal flower and the smaller one and placed them over the ribbon.  I made hole through the flowers, ribbon, top note and card front.  I placed the tiny gold brad through and spread the prongs on the inside of the card.  The sentiment was color printed to match the card and punched with the SU Modern Label punch.  It is mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape. This kit includes Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, and Almost Amethyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.