Saturday, August 24, 2013

Calendar - 4x6 Photo Pocket Frame

I've reworked the easel pocket frame for my 4x6 calendar.  Last year all the easels I had cut with the Tim Holtz small easel die split and I had to take them out of my inventory.  I went searching this year to see if others had problems and found some one who suggested that she ran the die sideways instead of lengthwise and has not had a problem.  I tried it this morning and that seems to be working.  I'm moving forward with it.




The frame is a clear pocket which holds all 13 pages of the photo calendar so you don't have to remember where you put the others through out the year.  Just bring the current month forward. The easel is cut from sturdy chip board and held in place with red tacky tape.  It is stable and does not easily fall over. 

Check out my calendar page for prices and options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.