Thursday, September 19, 2013

Card - Challenge - Color Combo

I made this card for color challenge.  I chose the dark green, the plum and the eggplant color. 
I selected a dark green card.  I cut a piece of designer paper with the right muted tones of plum and stamped it with a leaf in Handsome Hunter ink to create a background which connected to the green card. The stamp I bought at a garage sale so I have no credits as to designer.  I trimmed the DSP to leave a small border.  I made a Stampin Up! Decorative Label punchie in the same green as the card.  I added an offset in the deep eggplant color.  I cut an oval in the plum with my Creative Memories oval cutter.  The greeting is printed in green on white and cut the the next size down in the CM oval cutter. The greeting has been mounted with 3D tape. I've included the color combo image I was working with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.