Monday, September 23, 2013

Card Club - Thank You & Gift Bag

I made thank you cards to go with the note cards.
I started with an ivory card.  With another piece of ivory card stock, I applied Not Quite Navy ink to my Fancy Fan Letterpress plate and ran it through the Big Shot to transfer the ink and emboss the paper a little. I cut these down to size and adhered them to the card front.  I stamped the Thank You from the Terrific Tag Set in Not Quite Navy on ivory card stock. I trimmed it with scissors and glued it to a piece of NQN card stock and trimmed it again. I glued a piece of ivory grosgrain ribbon to the back and adhered the tag to the card front.

Here's I packaged the note cards. I color printed the words on white card stock and then cut them with the largest Apothecary Framelit.
Placed the cards inside this cool black and white striped bag, placed the die cut on the front and simply stapled it all together.  Keeps everything in place.  Very Good!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.