Monday, November 18, 2013

Card - Winter Snowflake

The inspiration was the decorative paper.  It has silver, white, teal, turquoise and white snowflakes.  I chose a teal card onto which I placed a white Stampin Up! Snowflake #2 then a turquoise, red, and silver cut with the SU Bigz Snow Flurry die.  I cut a piece of the decorative paper with the SU Top Note then another in red and trimmed the decorative paper on the stitched line then mounted it to the red.  I cut it down to half and placed it at the bottom of the card then trimmed it to the card edge.  I added a teal greeting with flag ends and mounted to the card with 3D foam tape.  I'm sending these to my card exchange friends.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful - love the colours. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'winter wonderland' challenge (please put a link in your blogpost - thanks) - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.