Saturday, November 2, 2013

Christmas Stack Class - Snowflake

 I started with the snowflake vellum sticker. Both cards are black.  I cut the labels with the Stampin Up Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies.  On the card on the left, the largest is designer paper is Love Letters by Little Yellow Bicycle. The next layer is a gray card stock and then the smallest is Ruby Red.  I added the vellum snowflake sticker to it. I cut the vellum to background to 4.00" x 5.25" then embossed it with the Cuttlebug Joy & Cheer embossing folder. The vellum background is tacked to the card where the label will later cover. The labels are layered with the snowflake being on top, placed on the background, a push pin is used to create a hole in the center.  I placed the tiny black brad through the hole, turned the card over and press the prongs apart.   The card on the right hand side has K&Company Smitten Marbled Flat paper with turquoise and hot pink layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.