Monday, December 23, 2013

Card - Christmas Cards for Girls

I made these cards as a result of a request from one of the girls at work for Christmas cards for her girlfriends and Mom.  I chose the Christmas Magic designer paper by Fancy Pants Designs. It was cut with the Sizzix Tim Holtz Cabinet die.  I added a Baja Breeze card and layered a piece of embossed vellum in between.  The embossing folder is Sizzix Textured Impressions Sugar & Starry Night By Basic Grey.  I wrapped white narrow organza ribbon around the die cut and tied it in a knot on the left hand side.  I punched the Cherry Cobbler color printed greeting with the Stampin Up! Artisan Label punch.  I punched another one from Cherry Cobbler and cut it in half width wise and then layered them behind the greeting.  I added a small bling rhinestone above the Merry.  This greeting is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.  I placed 2 white silk poinsettias and a deep wine flower in the centre and pushed a hole through all the layers and held them all in place with a coordinating large brad.  The card on the right is punched with the SU Decorative Label punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.