Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Card - Christmas Thank You!!

Here's my first thank you card for the gifts I received this year!  I always like to create my cards from the paper my gifts were wrapped in.  The center snowflake is from the gift wrap my niece used.  I punched it with my Stampin Up! 1.75" punch. I then cut a cream scallop circle with Spellbinder Nestabilities.  Glued the snowflake to the circle.  I wanted something dramatic so I cut a Tim Holtz label with the Stylized Labels die and text weight black paper.  I printed the sentiment on a piece of cream card stock 3.75 x 5.00 inches and rubbed the edges with a black ink pad.  I glued that to a Ruby Red card.  The snowflake element has been mounted with 3D foam tape.  Super happy with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.