Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cards - Effiel Tower & Lake Scene

I am working with some left overs from card club.  I needed a few cards with no greetings for an order so I changed these supplies to accommodate the need.

I started with a brown card onto which I adhered a Stampin Up! Top Note cut from graphic letter paper in caramel colors. I glued that to the card front.  I found a Eiffel Tower image on-line at Call Me Victorian.  Once printed, I cut it with my smooth oval Spellbinder Nestabilities.  I mounted that onto the next size oval cut in deep red card stock.  I added the grosgrain ribbon to the left top corner before I adhered the mail element with 3D foam tape.

This next card is same card kit in different colors. Here I used lake image from ReUsable Art.  I color printed it and mounted it onto an ivory oval then raised with 3D foam tape.




1 comment:

  1. the Eiffel Tower . . . the alphabet . . . a little ribbon . . . PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.