Monday, February 24, 2014

Card Club - Feb - Baby Onesie

I'm trying to add in a few cards for those other occasions into card club as requested by the ladies. Baby cards being one such occasion.
I cut the onesie with the Cricut and the Wrap It Up cartridge.  I chalked the edges a bit to add some dimension.  I adhered the small flower sequins to the front with Zots for Bling which are very small.  Worked great. I matched the onesie to the card colored then added a soft colored DP to the card front. Once adhered I added a white picot edge satin ribbon across the bottom third of the card and taped the ends to the inside of the card. The greetings I included were congratulations or Welcome Baby!. They were colored printed to match the card color and punched with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch. I added the onesie with and the greeting to the card front with 3D foam tape.  I made some green, yellow, and purple which will work all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.