Thursday, May 15, 2014

Baby Boy Cards

I made some cards for a couple who adopted a baby boy recently. His name is Grayson and he is very cute!  These cards can be used by Mom for any baby related occasion as they are blank inside.

I started with a brown card and added a layer of baby blue polka dot designer paper onto which I printed the word BABY in brown because I thought the paper needed something. I cut a Spellbinder Nestabilities Label Twenty Two in the same brown card stock. I cut onsie tags with the Cricut and the Wrap It Up cartridge in the designer paper.  I glue the tag to the label and then punched hole in the brown and added a blue organza ribbon. This accent was then mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.

I chose a blue and green designer paper for another set based on the same layout.  This paper I decided did not need the word added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.