Thursday, May 1, 2014

Card - 2nd Retirement

I made this card for a couple who are now taking their 2nd retirement after working at Camp for the last few years.

I chose DSP from G.C.D. Studios named Bora Bora from the Debonair collection. It's a green brown color so I chose a kraft colored card. I cut the paper to just enough to leave a border and then cut it where the pattern was being the least affected.  I turned the small piece over and tape them together on the back. I added a kraft ribbon and tape the ends to the back.  I adhered to the card front then added an ivory felt flower cut with the Blossom Party Stampin' Up! Originals Die.  I cut a coordinating flower from the same set in gold and mounted that to the centre. It is all held in place with a gold brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.