Monday, May 19, 2014

Card Challenge - Clock

Still another card for the CST Home Page Card Challenge.  It was to include a clock on the card.  I found some images of clock faces on line and printed them on vellum along with a greeting.
The clock face is vintage and the hands are just about the same size so a little harder to read the time.
This is a black card with script background designer paper.  The colors worked but the greeting gets lost in the background.  I punched the corners with my corner rounder. I added some definition to the hands from the back side of the vellum with a fine black marker to help with the readability of the time. Again a tiny black brad in the centre of the clock and some vellum adhesive behind the greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.