Monday, May 26, 2014

Card Club - Jalopy

This is the first card for Card Club today.  I cut some blue decorative paper with my Creative Memories is wavy cutter and then cut a colored layer leaving a small border.  This layer is glued to the card front on the right hand side. I cut the Jalopy with a Tim Holtz mover & shaper in black card stock.  The die cut is then mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.  I color printed the greeting then punched it out with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch.  Then I punched another from black card stock.  The black one was cut in half lengthwise.  These halves are glued to the back of the greeting offset. This greeting is glued to the card front with 3D foam tape. I placed it horizontal over the curve of the blue piece.


I provided green, yellow, and orange solid layers in the kits I prepared for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.