Wednesday, July 9, 2014

R2G Christmas DSP Split - Tradition Medley

Another set of Ready 2 Go Christmas Card kits.  I started with heavy double sided designer paper.  I choose red and green card stock to coordinate with it.  I cut the DSP to 4 x 5.25" then cut again at 3".  The smaller piece was flipped then they were reassembled with tape.  I matched it with some pearly ribbed ivory ribbon over the join and taped ends to the back.  I made the greeting with 3 layers. Scallop oval, gold smooth oval and a color printed greeting punchie. I started with a greeting I found on-line and changed it and colored it to match the paper. These were layered then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.



DSP: Authentique Tradition  Medley
Scallop Oval: SB Large #3
Smooth Oval: SB Large #3
Greeting: Free Greeting from Bird's Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.