Wednesday, July 9, 2014

R2G - Dashing MC Apothecary

Another Ready 2 Go kit - this time in the SU Style.
I chose green and red card stock which coordinates with the designer paper.  I designed the greeting with a couple digital stamps and several other elements then I printed it onto vellum. The greeting matches the card color. I cut the vellum and the vanilla card stock at the same time so everything would match.  I punched slots on either end of the die cut with the slot punch. I matched the ribbon to the card color and taped it to the back of the designer paper.  Adhered the completed layer to the card front.

DSP: Dashing
Card: Old Olive, Real Red
Ribbon: Tafetta - Real Red / Old Olive - matches card
Die cut: Apothecary Framelits
Digital Stamps: Snowflake Soiree - Snowflake & Merry
Bling: Adhesive Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.