Thursday, September 18, 2014

Challenge - Any Cricut Cut

I made this card for the challenge at Bitten by the Bug2 which is Any Cricut Cut.  I decided on a Christmas card as my supply is lower than it should be!
I selected the Winter Frolic cartridge and cut the greeting from gold card stock.  It was cut at 1.25". I chose AC Kringle and Co - Lighting Department designer double sided paper. The star and manger are my own design.  I adjusted the colors to match the warm blue card stock I selected then printed it on the DSP.  I rubbed the edges of the DSP layer with a navy ink pad to soften the edges.  I then glued the gold greeting.
I'm really happy with this one!

3 comments:

  1. Oh so very pretty!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Celebrate Cricut' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. I love the simple lines of your card!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas card !!! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !!! I hope you will join us again !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.