Monday, September 29, 2014

SU Book Party - Christmas Tags

  
I made 3 Christmas Tags for my Stampin Up Book Party today!  Isn't the Holiday Mini full of great stuff?  I think so.  I chose the Stampin Up Ski Slope Designer paper for this project.  It contains Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Baja Breeze.   I designed a large digital tag with the same outline as the Tag Punch.  I put borders on them in Chocolate Chipr, Baja Breeze, and Real Red.

I chose Dasher for the Chocolate Chip tag. Stamped in CC on white die cut with a Spellbinder Deckle Rectangle as I had nothing in my SU that would do the trick.  I cut the next layer in the DSP.  I added the greeting from the Joy to the World stamp set.  I added a CC .25 grosgrain ribbon held in placed with a tiny white brad.

I chose one of the Keepsake Ornaments for the Baja Breeze tag.  I cut a piece of DSP then ripped in half and placed each piece with the rip toward the centre as shown.  I printed the ornament and cut it with the coordinating framelit.  I added French Blue .25 grosgrain ribbon which matched pretty well the Baja Breeze. 

I chose the Owl from the Punch a Bunch Stamp Set for the Real Red Tag.  I printed the owl on white and punched him out.  I punched his vest in the DSP as well as the 2.25 inch circle behind him.  I added the heart on his vest. I added googlie eyes.  The blue greeting is from the Joy to the World stamp set.  I added a French Blue .25 inch ribbon held in place with a tiny white brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.