Monday, October 27, 2014

Card Club - Oct - Flower Sticker

I used Dimensional Epoxy Stickers on this set of cards. I matched the card stock to the flower color.  I added a green layer of olive card stock which was embossed with the Cuttlebug Acanthus embossing folder designed by Anna Griffin.  This was adhered to the card front.  I then cut a Tim Holtz label with the Stylized Labels die from butter yellow card stock.  I color printed greetings in dark green on the same card stock as the card. These were punched out with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch.  The flower was placed on the left hand side and the greeting was on the right extending passed the edge of the label.  The label was adhered with 3D foam tape.
The set of stickers  included orange, purple, and pink flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.