Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Card - Sympathy

I made a few cards for family who are attending my Uncle Joe's funeral today.
I started with a grey card and added a designer paper in grey and ivory florals.  I added a length of ivory twill tape about 1" below the top and tape the ends to the back.  I stamped the sentiment with a Stampendous stamp in Sahara Sand on ivory.  I used a corner punch then rubbed the edges with the same ink pad. Sentiment mounted with 3D foam tape.


 These cards start with a
deep muted grape color card stock.  I added a vellum layer cut to leave a small border.  I added a square of designer paper which I warmed up with a bit of Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Stain to go with the ivory greeting I had in my stash.  I added a SU Five Petal Punch in ivory rubbed with a purple ink pad.  I added silk flower flower with a deep purple brad holding all pieces in place.  I added the sentiment with 3D foam tape.  It was color printed and punched with the SU Decorative Label punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.