Wednesday, October 29, 2014

R2G Card Kit - Prince of Peace

I worked are card kits for my up coming classes today.  These are SU Style cards.  I used the Prince of Peace stamp which was sold as a single stamp. It fits into the Deco Label Framelits.

I decided to make some cards in cool colors and other in warm colors.

For the cool set I chose Brilliant Blue for the card base and Whisper White for the embossed layer as well as the stamped die cut.  The stamping was done in the same color as the card. I traced the edges of the die cut with a matching marker. I added an aida ribbon in red as well as a silver metallic ribbon which had the bottom end flagged.  I used the Pretty Print embossing folder.  The die cut was adhered to the card with 3D foam tape.

For the warm set I chose Ruby Red for the card base and Very Vanilla for the embossed layer as well as the stamped die cut. The aida ribbon was green and the metallic ribbon gold.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.