Monday, November 24, 2014

Card Club - November - Silver Poinsettia

This was a simple card with 2 silk silver poinsettias.  One is opaque metallic and the other is nearly transparent with glitter.  I found some metallic ribbon to match the bling level of the flower. The bottom half of the card was embossed with the Sizzix Tropical Paisley folder.  Then, I brought the ribbon across the card front and taped the ends to the inside. I aligned the metallic poinsettia then made the hole in the card front with a push pin .  I then put the thin flower over the metallic one and pushed the clear crystal brad through the hole I just made and spread the prongs on the inside of the card.  This kit included navy and green cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.