Monday, November 3, 2014

Photo Challenge - Ordinary Photo

I'm submitting this to the challenge on Claire's blog for an "ordinary photo".

This is a picture I took over a week ago on a day of vacation.  After feeling yucky for quite a while it was great to be outside taking a walk with my sister. The sky was threatening but we wanted to keep going.  We almost got wet for our persistence and there was a bit of hail in the mix.

I was taking pictures of trees in hopes of creating a digital silhouette on a few for digital cards.  I hope it works.  Keep checking back and see the results good or bad!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo - I love that we can see the 'skeleton' of each tree in winter... Hope you are feeling better :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool photo!! You captured the mood of the stormy sky perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.