Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Art Calendar - All the Pages

Here are the pages of the calendar.

January is a stand of trees with frost on them.

February is an orchid.  I think this one turned out the best.

March is the mountains in Canmore.

April is a swan on a pond.








May is a pink lily.

June is a pink Alberta Rose.  I will have to take another try on this one as it did not turn out as well as I expected.

July is a pelican on a lake.

August is a sunflower which is my favorite flower.










September is the sun setting behind a stand of trees.

October is a pine cone.

November is a decorative bird I took at the garden center a few weeks back.

December is a red poinsettia.










We had some great projects made of our Handmade Christmas Gift Exchange.  There was a quilted table mat, woodworking snowman ornaments, a handmade paper calendar, a bird feeder, gel medium transfer of an old barn that stood in our yard for years, baking, felted wool accessory bag, wood scroll wall decor, a photo frame with 5-6 original photos, a scarf and a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.