Monday, January 26, 2015

Card Club - Jan - Baby Bird

The girls in card club requested a baby card.  I finally broke down and drew my own bird image.  This way I could color it as I wanted.  I made some blue, pink, yellow, and purple which will allow the girls to choose the color based on the babies expected in their family circles.  The bird and branch is color printed with a matching border.  It was trimmed to leave a border of card. I added a strip of card stock about .75 tall and the width of the border.  I flagged then right hand end then adhered below the bird.  I designed the greeting as well, so I had the the same ability to change the color as needed.  I punched it with the large oval punch.  It is mounted over the card strip with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.