Monday, January 26, 2015

Card Club - Jan - Masculine HB

This card was designed around a photo from last year's calendar. I chose a blue card onto which I printed my plank board background in black. I cut the 4" photo with the Stampin Up Deco Label Framelits.  I then cut a black one of the same size.  I cut the black one in half and glued the halves to the back of the photo die cut offset on the left and right hand side. I adhered this to the top of the card.  I designed a circle greeting in blue and black.  I punched it with a 1" circle punch.  It was mounted on a black ribbon slider cut with a Cuttlebug die.  I used white seam binding, strung the ribbon slider onto it and placed near the bottom of the card.  I placed a slot in the fold, pulled the end through and taped it to the inside of the card. I wrapped the right hand end to the inside of the cad and taped it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.