Monday, January 26, 2015

Card Club - My Thank You

This is my thank you card to the ladies who signed up for Card Club this session.
I used flat panel card and envelopes sets. The envelopes were not A2 sized so I had to cut down the white card before I planned the other pieces. The colored flat panel was then cut down to leave a small border.  I used my Big Shot with the Memory Box Thanks greeting die and cut the hole.  I punched the ribbon border with a Fiskars punch being careful to have an odd number of slots on right and left hand sides.  I ran chose white seam binding to match the card and ran it through he slots and knotted it on the front. Trimmed the ends. This layer was then adhered to the white card front.  I chose not to glue the hole pieces on the a and k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.