Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge - Jan - Snowflake Masking Tissue Paper

Here's my card for January's Challenge.
Tissue Paper - I created a tissue paper background. I glued ripped blue tissue paper to white card stock in random pattern in a landscape orientation.  I left some wrinkles as I saw fit.
Masking - I cut a mask which left a large border. I placed it in the center of the blue card. Using a sponge with my Stampin Up Whisper White Craft Ink pad I brushed white ink away from the mask onto the blue card leaving the blue border.  I trimmed the background paper to smaller than the masked area and glued it down. Snowflake - I punched a Martha Stewart snowflake from pearl paper and layered it onto another punched from the same color as the card. I added a small circle of the same as the card to the center of the white snowflake. I mounted these onto the card front with 3D foam tape.  I designed a long banner greeting in the same color as the card.  I trimmed it by hand with scissors. This was mounted with 3D foam tape as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.