Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Beauty & The Beast - Thank Yous

I made a couple of these cards to thank my sister and the lady responsible for the tickets for The Beauty and The Beast.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to see live theater and it was a great performance. Check my original posting here.

I started with a royal blue card which I stamped with one of the Stampin Up Itty Bitty Backgrounds in a royal blue ink.  I photographed the rose which everyone in the audience received.  I applied a couple of photo filters and printed and cut it out with one of the smooth round SB Nestabilities.  I cut a piece of white in the corresponding scalloped circle nestie.  I rubbed the edges of the smooth circle with the same royal ink pad. Once glued together I adhered the element to the card front with 3D foam tape.  I added a red cotton ribbon across the bottom 3rd of the card.  I put a slit in the fold so I could pull the ribbon through and tape both ends to the inside of the card. I used a printed sentiment from my stash and rubbed the edges of the SU Decorative Label punchie.  It is also mounted with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.