Saturday, February 7, 2015

Card - Challenge - HB Envelope

I made this card to meet a few challenges.
Designer Paper - I started with the patterned paper by Webster Pages - Kickball.
Envelope - I made the envelope with the Sizzix Scallop Envelope Bigz die by Stampin Up.  I used a watercolored turquoise paper which I warmed up with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Stain because it was too white for the DSP.  I stamped the greeting in warm green with a small SU stamp.
Masculine HB - The colors were quite masculine, so to add to that feeling, I hid the scallop edge of the envelope with a small card which was the same color as the card and just fit inside.   I cut the letters HB with the Sizzix Shadow Box dies in complementary colors of light and dark blue green.
Ribbon - I added a length of caramel seam binding across the DSP which I knotted before I adhered the envelope to the front.

I'm submitting this card to the following challenges:
1. Daring Card Makers - Envelope
2, Hazel's Patterned Paper - February
3. Crazy For Cards - C4C271 - Masculine HB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.