Saturday, February 7, 2015

Challenge - Hearts

I started with a pink/purple paper heart doily from this project.  I selected a purple card to match and added a layer of moire gold decorative paper.  I traced the heart shape in the center of the doily onto to the back of the same gold paper and cut it by hand. I added 3 small flower sequins just off center on the gold heart and held them in place with tiny gold brads.  I stamped the Mr.&Mrs. by Stampin Up in black on a piece of coordinating card stock. I then punched it out with the SU Tab punch.  I mounted it to the card front with 3D foam tape.  I like the texture of the decorative paper and the paper doily.

I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
1. CST - Home Page Card Challenge at CST which is hearts for February
2. Cute Card Thursday - Crazy in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.