Monday, February 23, 2015

Photo - My Walk Today

A few shots from my walk today.

The sidewalks on average were wet and icy but some were bare and dry. The puddles provided nice reflections.  Wow is that snow dirty in number 2.

I came across a dried up hydrangea plant which still looks pretty good for being dried up.  I thought the color was nice as well.

The sky was wonderful with a bit of cloud.

The temperature was great and I was able to wear my old running shoes and my spring jacket.  That was super nice.

I'm submitting my collage to Mosaic Monday with Judith at Lavender Cottage.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like spring is heading your way Sylvia. Nice reflection in the water and the dried parchment coloured hydrangea flower is pretty in its winter state.
    Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.