Friday, February 27, 2015

"Winter Glory" Card Set

These Christmas cards were created with laser printed panel cards of this winter landscape which I was given. They needed to be refurbished and re-purposed to be appreciated.  I decided to make them into cards for the Christmas season.  I cut down the panels leaving all the edges straight. Once I had the dimensions I create a grey rectangle leaving a small border from the edge of the image.  I added a greeting in the bottom right hand corner. This was printed on white card stock.  Once printed, the image was adhered to the card front.  An insert was added inside with the sentiment.  I think they turned out really nice.

Again, these are packaged in a clear box in a set of 20. They will be donated to the auction in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.