Saturday, March 21, 2015

Beach Coral - Conch Shell

I started with a coral card.  I added a layer of grey card stock.  I created a watercolor background with Nick Bantock Rose Madder and Chrome Yellow.  Once dried and ironed flat I printed the greeting and bubbles in grey.  I found the conch shell on CLKER.  I printed it and layered it onto grey card stock.  This layer is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.




I'm submitting this card to City Crafter Challenge Blog - Inspiration Photo.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful work! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! Thank you for joining us this week at CCCB!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great job with both the watercoloring and the digis on this pretty card, Sylvia! And then you put it all together in a stunning design!! Thank you so much for playing at City Crafter! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.