Saturday, March 28, 2015

How To - Bubble Technique to Decorate Paper

I'm working on my Christmas Card Challenge for April which is Peace, Coloring and Large Greeting. 
I wanted some decorative paper for the background of my large greeting so I made some bubble paper for the project. 
It is quite a messy process so I covered my space with my trusty blue plastic mat.  It took several containers and straws till I got the look I wanted.  The small container and the small straw worked best for me.  I cut my paper into quarter sheets as I will be using them for cards. The color changed as I added drops of color.  Blue, purple, added yellow to get green. I have 36 sheets of beautiful paper to use in this project and future projects. It was an absolute blast!
Looking for something to do with the kids while they are home on spring break?  Give it a try!
Check back April 1 to see the card I made for the challenge.  Have you started your Christmas cards? Seize the moment and get a few made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.