Sunday, April 26, 2015

R2G Christmas Stack Kit - Winter Frost

Here's the next Ready 2 Go Stack Kit designed with the 6x6 inch One Sheet Wonder cutting plan.
For this kit I used the Winter Frost 6x6 DSP pack. the designs I selected are this small snowflake and the other is bolder chain looking design. I choose Pool Party for the cards for this set.  I chose Basic Gray for the greeting, the square and the strip for the snowflake paper and Island Indigo for the bold chain design.  I ran out of Pool Party so I made 1 card in each design with the colors reversed (Basic Gray card with Pool Party layers) for the ornament.













The DSP and the strip were aligned with the fold and then trimmed on the open side as needed. The greeting layer is mounted over the strip with 3D foam tape.
The stamp sets I selected are: Calm Christmas, Keepsake Ornaments with Owl Occasions greeting and Come to Bethlehem. 
You can check out the Season of Style red and green kit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.