Sunday, April 26, 2015

R2G Christmas Stack Kit - Winter Green

Here's another Ready 2 Go Christmas Stack Kit made with the 6x6 One Sheet Wonder cutting plan and card layouts
This time I used a retired Stampin Up DSP called Winter Green.
I chose the stripes as well as this bold floral pattern. I pulled 4 sheets of 12 x 12 which I cut into 6 x 6 pieces.  I decided to not use the set with the Stampin Up credit in the corner and besides I needed a some paper to make my card samples so it was a win win.
I picked Always Artichoke, Soft Sky and Certainly Celery for the card bases.
I chose the Owl Occasions Stamp Set.  The greetings are put on white card stock and cut to 2.75" square.  The greetings are mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.
I chose Sage Shadow for layers on 2 of the kits and Certainly Celery for the other kit as I did not have enough of the Sage Shadow.  Good to have options.  The layers are 3.00" square.  The card stock strips are .5 inch by 5.5 or 4.25 inches.

The cards can be oriented in either wide or tall orientation.  The inserts provided allow the maker to choose.

This kit puts me in good shape for my June Christmas Stack Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.