Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Greeting Card Gift Set with Folder

I decided to package some of my Stampin Up cards in gifts.  At this time, these would make great gifts for teachers. 
I designed the cover with the Stampin Up Tea Shoppe stamp set.  I used 3 different tea cups on the 3 folders. I mixed So Saffron with a few different colors. Not Quite Navy, Island Indigo and Elegant Eggplant.  The folder holds 4 cards protected in cellophane sleeves.The folder measures 6" x 11". I scored the 11" side folder at 5.5" then .75" on each side to create the spine.  I placed 2 one quarter inch holes in the spine .75 inches from the center of the 6" spine.  I used a piece of So Saffron 7/8" twill ribbon and I created an innie outie bow then flagged both ends.  The folder is used as a card for the recipient.  Their name can be written on the front and your sentiments can be put on the inside cover.












This second picture shows the cellophane sleeves with 2 cards each.  The sleeves are adhered into the spine.








3 comments:

  1. Great presentation!!

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do look nice! Well done and perfect for a gift! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.