Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pine Cone B&W

I went through the photos I took a few days ago to see if one had enough contrast to go to black and white.  I chose this pine cone photo where the green pine needles have turned dark and the top bits of the pine cone are lighter. The background has a good mix of light and dark. The focal point is just off center and I have some of the ends of the needles and some not.
I think nature is wonderful, inspiring and relaxing.



I've included the color version. 

Submitting to the Black and White Wednesday hosted at My Memory Art.



3 comments:

  1. I like it both colour and b&w but it is amazing the details you can see in b&w.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea and love the designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.