Monday, June 15, 2015

Red Strawberry

I captured this small ripe strawberry at the Community Garden.  It looked delicious.  It was very sunny so I have some pretty harsh highlights. I'm not sure what white stuff has been captured by the leaves but it makes it look fuzzy.

There were a few which had been eaten to the stem by some furry critter so I hope that the owner visits the garden every day to pick these wonderful fruit. 

Submitting this to the following challenges:
Macro Monday 2
I Heart Macro - 107

2 comments:

  1. Love close up of a delicious looking strawberry. It made me think of something I read in a chapter of Narnia to my granddaughter. It was describing something as red as a strawberry at "just the moment you pick it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, this looks so delicious and beautiful too! Thanks so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.