Friday, June 12, 2015

Sail Boat on the Sea

I made a masculine card today.  I started with the Stampin Up Sail Away stamp on watercolor in Early Espresso.  I added blue in the sky and water with the Not Quite Navy
Watercolor Wonder crayon and the Aqua Painter.  I added a hint of sun in the top left hand corner with a More Mustard WW crayon.  I trimmed down the watercolor paper to 5 x 3.75" and layered it onto a piece of Marina Mist card stock which just leaves a small border on the Early Espresso card.  I cut a Bitty Banner with the framelit in EE and then stamped the greeting from the Good Greetings stamp set in Baja Breeze cause I have no Marina Mist stamp pad. These were layered and mounted to the car front with 3D foam tape.

Submitting to the following challenges:
Paper Pal Arts - #255 Early Espresso, Maria Mist, Sahara Sand.
Cute Card Thursday - #377 Beside the Seaside



4 comments:

  1. Sylvia - this is just beautiful! I love the subtle hint of yellow for the sun. Perfect! Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card looks perfect for our theme. Thanks for joining us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the subtle color you used to watercolor. It really helps the sailboat to stand out in the design. Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean and stunning, Slyvia! I love the touch of yellow...very clever! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.