Thursday, July 30, 2015

Birthday Card - Snippets

I punched the large 1.5 inch squares from scraps of solid DSP then punched the smaller 1.25 inch squares from coordinating patterned DSP.  I corner rounded two opposite corners on both sets of squares. I printed the cross on a piece of white card stock which was trimmed to leave a small border.  I found a greeting in my stash and trimmed both ends at a slant. I then layered it with another small piece of the same solid DSP.  I trimmed both ends leaving the same border.  I adhered the white layer to the card front with coordinates with the colors on the front. This is a create scrap buster idea.

Submitting card to the following challenge(s):
Less is More - 234 Recipe - Snippets

2 comments:

  1. Fun and fabulous use of your snippets Sylvia and thanks for playing along at Less is More. Why not join in at Pixies Crafty playground too - I'm sure Di would love to see your card there too.
    Sarah
    Less is More DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, the snippets of co-ordinating papers look great used like this.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.