Monday, October 26, 2015

Card Club - October - Oval Tag

It's time for Card Club again.  For this card I started with a turquoise card and added a Stampin Up  Pretty Print embossing folder.  This was adhered to the card front.  I then aligned the largest flower and the tag to the card front and made a hole through to the card front with a push pin. Then I placed the small, medium and large flowers onto the brad and put it through the hole I made and pressed the prongs apart on the inside of the card.  I then aligned the 3 small flowers on the right hand side and again made holes with the push pin. I place the flower sequin and the flower onto the brad and push them through the card front and pressed the prongs apart on the inside of the card.  And repeated the process for the remaining flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.