Friday, November 13, 2015

Digital Art Christmas Cards

I have designed some Christmas Card with my art.

On the left, I used my Alphabet Photos for the JOY and added the rest in text.  It can be personalized with a family name and individual member names along with the year.   

The background on the ornament one is a photo I took a while back which I adjusted with filters.  The branch is another of my photos and I drew the ornament myself and filled with my own decorative paper.  Again, it can be personalized with a family name and individual names along with the year.

These cards are 4x6 photos so they can be taken to any photo developer to be printed. Envelopes for 4x6 photos are available on-line or at Staples.

I have placed them on my digital tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.