Friday, November 6, 2015

R2G Card Kits - SU - Letters to Santa

Another set of Ready2Go Card Kits.  I started with one of the designs from the Letters to Santa double sided designer paper.  I cut the 12 x 12 inch sheets down into 2" strips giving me 12 per sheet.  I designed the greeting with the Ornament Keepsake stamp set in Marina Mist with Early Espresso on the outline and the greeting.  It is cut to 2.75 inches square.  The accent layers are Early Espresso card stock - strip is .5 inch and the square is 3 inches.  The DSP stripe is adhered to the left then the EE card stock strip.  The greeting layer is adhered with 3D foam tape.

I made some ornaments Riding Hood Red and others Old Olive with cards to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.